At Heart2Shine, we help you and your energy to flow so you live in this world with health, happiness and a sense of connection to all around you.
Inspiration feels fantastic, it helps you achieve your goals, hopes and dreams, it super charges your energy system, gladdens your heart, focuses your mind and connects you to infinite possibilities. It is an exalted state that releases a quantum of manifesting power for you, your projects and this world.
Traditionally associated with artists and scientists, inspiration was historically believed to be divine and beyond our control. We want to challenge that: inspiration and the feeling of being inspired, is an energy flow, characterised by surges of belief that all things are possible and all things are do-able. You are an energy being and inspiration can be released into your system and flow through you. It may be divine, it may be released from the power of our mind, but it is a state that can be cultivated. From the big issues in your life to small day to day activities, such as cleaning the fridge; all of them feel light, bright and achievable with inspiration.
Top Ten Tips to Have More Inspiration in Your Life:
1. Decide you want to receive inspiration and lead an inspired life. Receiving inspiration is first and foremost a choice. This opens your energy system.
2. Prepare yourself to accept inspiration and lead an inspired life by looking after yourself: eat well, sleep well, move your body, spend time with positive people. This prepares your energy system.
3. Keep a clear mind and cultivate listening: meditation is great for this. This prepares and helps hold the flow of inspiration.
4. Ask for inspiration and you will receive it! Your system is prepared so let it in.
5. Be in the now, it’s the only place inspiration can flow into you. Practice present moment living. This holds the flow of inspiration. Practicing being in the now will help you hold inspired states for longer. (Being in the now means being fully engaged in the present, unaware of the past and future possibilities. Inspiration can only ever experienced in the now.
6. Stay focused. Make a note of all the things you have to do, ideas that come to mind so you can revisit them another time. Becoming distracted will block the flow of inspiration.
7. Don’t take short cuts. Focus on what you want and do what you need to do to get there without rushing. Rushing takes you out of the now and therefore out of an inspired state. Inspiration is an exalted state that only exists is in the now.
8. Remember life is fun! Inspiration is light so ensure you balance your seriousness with fun. The closer your overall vibration is to the vibration you resonate at when inspired, will help you experience more of it.
9. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Just like Edison did when he invented the light bulb. Failing did not stop him, he focused on what he wanted and stayed with it until he succeeded. Don’t let it stop you.
10. Trust! Someone is always doing something inspiring, just look around you. If you fail to observe it, get out into nature or onto Google, You Tube or Pinterest. Seek and ye shall find!
We Have Inspiration in a Bottle!
Inspirit is a magnificent essence and it’s a little different from the others.
Inspirit is a ‘spiritual’ essence and it is designed to capture the supported feeling you get when you feel in the flow. Whether you have a big project, hope or dream, or just need some help to get moving in your day to day life, this essence brings a little help from above to support and restore inspiration, creativity and feel good flow back into your life.
One lady, a self- confessed procrastinator, is working on a heart felt, major piece of work, and has happily told us she gets a clear two hours of writing after taking a dose of Inspirit.
Let us know how and where you like to find your inspiration in the comments below and share ways to live an inspired life!