If Christmas is proving to be a little stressful you might like to try to remember the following:
- It will be over soon! Seriously- so try and make the best of it. If you do not have a plan that will help you make the most of it, then make one now! As the saying goes, those who don’t plan, plan to fail…
- Make a decision to deliberately create great Christmas 2018 memories. What can you do? (This year we are going to play hum that Christmas tune courtesy of a great little card pack from the Post Office!)
- Refuse to go overboard: presents, gift wrapping, food, whatever- if it’s causing stress it’s not right! Scale back, slow down and make some tough calls where necessary.
- Spread the Christmas spirit! It will make you feel good (eventually!). Nothing is too small and nothing is too big: e.g. a cup of tea, a warm breeze, the good mood of your boss, what your Mother did that expressed her love for you today.
- Review: after your Christmas celebrations are over, take time and write down what you liked and what you can improve on in December 2019’s diary whilst it’s still fresh. ( I do this!)
Inspirit is about FLOW. As well as being the go to vibrational essence for creatives, it also helps you go with the flow, whether it’s a big event, a project or a festive time of the year!
This is the flower essence for you if you are feeling like the Christmas Gringe or are dreading the New Year, Inspirit Flower Essence will help you flow with what is- easily and more positively.
Order yours quickly if you would a little bit of help and support to get you happily through Christmas and New Year.~ Zoe x