Flower essences (also known as flower remedies) and meditation are two of our favourite things at Heart2Shine and both work wonderfully with each other.
Some of you, like me, already successfully use one of our flower essences in your meditation practice. We thought you might like a little more detail on which flower essence might best help you in your meditation practice.
Let’s start at the beginning…
– Flower Essences provide you with energetic uplifting and supportive vibes to help you feel well through life’s ups and downs.
– Meditation helps clear and focus your mind, allowing you to become more present in everyday life.
Combining the two provides you with a powerful mix to help you weather storms, perform at work, feel your best and connect to the deeper aspects of who you are.
Our Most Popular Flower Essences for Meditation
Which Flower Essence to Use When
* Choose Clarity flower essence when you wish to be very present during your meditation as well as feel mentally alert after your meditation. Perfect for those who meditate in the morning.
* Choose Peace flower essence when what you really want is to feel rested and relaxed after your meditation time. Perfect for those who meditate before bed.
* Choose Sixth Sense flower essence when what you really want is to connect with who you truly are on the inside. Perfect for those on a spiritual path.
Others which can also be used to boost your meditation practice are:
* Space flower essence, perfect for times you feel you need time out, can be taken before meditation to help boost meditation’s clearing and centering capabilities.
* Inspirit flower essence is all about establishing (or re-establishing) flow so it can be taken when you use meditation to help you engage (or re-ignite) your creativity and desire for diving into an aspect of life, living or a specific work project.
* Magnify flower essence, is an amplifier that is designed for the serious seeker. It can help you experience layers of self during meditation- but it’s not designed for everyday and every meditation use; more for times of deeper introspection.
Do you know which flower essence might best help you? Let us know. We’d love to hear your thoughts as well as your experiences of combining the two.
In wellness as ever,