Connection is everything. Without it you feel alone, isolated, unsupported and jangly. With it, well HELLO! The forces of the universe are behind you, the flowers are blooming, the birds are singing and this world feels like yours. And it is. Let’s get that feeling back.
Are you feeling disconnected, on the sidelines of life, maybe it’s all too hard and you’re not quite in your body or are wondering where your sense of flow and ease has gone? You’re trying to connect but nothing’s working. Your Angels and guides must have abandoned you. People are so noisy, their driving you nuts and you just want to run away, find the nearest cave and be left alone.
Stop! We’ve got you. Connection IS everything (we know) and we’re here to get you back inflow, back into alignment, once again tapping into that sense of stillness and spiritual connection. That’s why ur Help Me Connect Collection was created.
Sixth Sense to help you switch in, go deep and reconnect with the inner, real you that’s waiting. That quiet connection lies within.
Inspirit to help restore flow, with life, with this beautiful Universe and most of all with YOU, so you can get your groove back. Flow is good!
Loving Kindness to help open your heart to you, those who love you, those who surround you, and to the love and guidance that’s waiting from your Angels and Guides. Love is all there is.
Get your Help Me Connect Collection today.
Don’t feel isolated, alone, jammed up, disconnected and wondering what’s happened. Don’t needlessly suffer, hide away from the noise of the world and those around you. You are a good person and you are worthy of connection. You CAN reconnect to that deeper, peaceful place within. There is sweetness, lightness and joy in this life. You can flow with you once more, dance with life and feel at one with The Universe. Those that help you, your Angels and Guides never abandon you; they’re waiting for you, always.
Get Your Help Me Connect Collection now. Connection is everything. And so are you.
Do I Take All of These Essences Together?
Yes. Your trio of essences is like a metaphysical hot chocolate for your soul. Place 7 drops of each essence into a glass of water, or under the tongue, and drink. Chocolate that’s good for you (metaphorically speaking) first thing in the morning or before morning meditation, yoga or connection exercises. Immediately after you’ve taken your essences, stop, ground and connect. Take a deep breathe. You energetic connection pathways are being switched.
How Will I Know When They are Working?
You will start to feel better and more connected and your behaviours will subtly start to shift. When this happens you may:
- Feel inspired or compelled to start (or restart) activities that help you connect to you; yoga, exercise, meditate, art, journaling, for example.
- Instinctively start working through backlogs of what’s been holding reconnection back. For example, you may want to clean up your home, desk, declutter, organise your finances, your closet, etc.
- Find yourself wanting to self-care and self-love more. For example, eat more veggies, cook more, get some new clothes or cosmetics that help you feel fresher and renewed.
- Start to interact with others more. Pick up the phone, arrange social meet ups, or perhaps find new friends, contact old ones, as well as begin to desire to spend more time with loved ones.
- Crave nature or want to garden. If you live in the city, buy a plant of grow herbs in pots.
- Spend time in a good book or pick up a hobby.
- Start some sort of personal challenge or self or spiritual development course.
- Become aware of a change in the random behaviour of strangers or yourself (always a sign that you are energetically shifting). For example, people may want to connect and engage with you; perhaps loved ones might physically touch you more, strangers might say, “hello” on the street. The more connected you are, the brighter you shine. And everyone wants a piece of good shining energy! And when you’re connected, you have more than enough to share.
- Smile, sing in the shower or dance in the kitchen, for no particular reason….
When any of the above happens, it’s a great sign that you are connected and instinctively responding to the foundations your Help Me Connect Collection has re-established. Your system is now telling you it’s over to you now, so act on the urges to build and strengthen these foundations and build yourself a physical life that is better able to hold your connection to self.
Is There Anything Else I Should Know?
There are a number of things to be aware of:
- Your dreams may change. As you reconnect, you may need to re-establish connection with the Universe, benevolent forces and with love. Also with your personal power. In dreams personal power may present itself symbolically as trials or danger you need to overcome. This is all good! Those type of dreams mean you are finding your strength or exploring ways to connect to your power on a deeper level.
- As you reconnect, you may find yourself re-assessing your life or aspects of your life. If you are assessing your life, consider getting extra help from our Life Purpose Collection, to help the next stage become clearer for you. If it’s an aspect of your life, take time out to journal how you are now feeling about things. If you find this difficult, seek professional help from a therapist, coach or spiritual counsellor.
- When you reconnect your vibration naturally rises. This may mean you no longer have anything in common with people, places, work, hobbies or activities; they simply no longer resonate with you. Trust this. Let go of what you can. Then target those areas specifically. This commonly means finding new friends, healthier ways of being and even changes in what you want to eat! Take all of this seriously. Should you choose to ignore an area, you are affirming that you don’t matter and over time this will cause disconnection. You don’t want that! Some things may need to be explored with other people before you can let it go, specifically with loved ones. Trust what is rising within and go there. Start with you. Before raising anything, take time to establish what it is you want to happen or change. Then think about possible ways YOU can make this change happen. For example, if you want your partner to start saving money or getting healthier, you start saving money or getting healthier first, even if you already save and are healthier than your partner. Take it to the next level. Why? This changes the energy flowing between you, and when it comes to energy, paying in is always better than pulling out. If this feels hard or confronting, please seek professional help from a therapist, coach or spiritual counsellor.